Monday, December 17, 2007

Lunch: Fanuel Hall- Scavenger Hunt

Rules

1) No one can eat American food.
2) No one can eat at the same place.
3) No one can eat the same type of food.
4) Must go outside of your comfort zone.
5) Guess each others food.

Types of Food:
Ian-Indian food-"Taste of India" it was really good; I got it because it looked good and I love spicy food. I got chicken tika misala and pikkatinda.
Jess-I chose Thai food because it was the first restaurant I saw, and I like the way it tastes. I purchased orange chicken and fried rice.
Armin- I eyed a pizzaria and had to get two slices of pepperoni. It was really good. Much better than Rossis or Pizza Market.
Jon- I got a chance to try real authentic Japanese cuisine. I had chicken and enjoyed the way they prepared it in front of me; it had an amazing taste.
Seth- I had a true Italian panini was a nice break from the normal frozen NH food. I'm glad to be in Boston.
Pat- I bought Chinese food and it was some of the best i have ever eaten, I'm really looking forward to Anna's tonight.
Josh- I got some Chinese food and it tasted like any other fast food Chinese restaurant. I am looking forward to going to Anna's because my family really likes it there, and I will feel at home when we eat there.
Jae- My lobster roll was actually fresh in both taste and appearance. I saw it many times, but it was the first time I've ever tried it. It was really good.

No comments: